dans TAMURA MEIMI
le 19 Novembre 2020 à 18:53
- Prior to joining S/mileage, she was a part of an acting program called Musical Village, which her mother and sister inspired her to join.
- If she could join another group, she'd join °C-ute.
- She'd like to take Wada Ayaka to see Wicked.
- Her audition number was 13.
- She is good at imitating synchronized swimming and goldfish.
- She said that in her previous life she thinks she was a sloth, because she likes to sleep alot.
- Describes her personality as loud.
- Kept a dog she found in a cardboard box in January 2012.
- She tends to her bangs because she doesn't want to keep on plucking her eyebrows.
- During the S/mileage Live Tour 2013 ~Smile Charge~, she expressed her love for soy sauce and puts it on everything she eats, including salads and potatoes.
- In Fukuda Kanon's final interview before her graduation, she had this to say about Meimi: "She really does a lot of research on herself. She likes theatre and the way she can use her singing voice so freely is really cool. She never gets embarrassed by anything, so she’s always able to adopt the feelings of the main character in any song. I’m her senior but I really look up to her."
- She and Nakanishi Kana and Kosuga Fuyuka were the first members of S/mileage that were not from Hello! Pro Kenshuusei.
- She attended the ANGERME Concert Tour 2017 Haru ~Kawaru Mono Kawaranai Mono~ in Saitama and gave them a fruit platter.
- She really wanted to star in the musical Annie when she was younger and auditioned for it almost every year. Because she heard they were looking for shorter girls, she never drank milk during school lunch. In the end, she failed every year and would cry while listening to "Tomorrow" in the car on the way home.